Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The Petite or A Spartan

Well, the story happened in the English writing class. In class, we talked about a word"petite". the word means a adjective that describes a girl with some words like short and cute..... However, after the English teacher explained the meaning, she asked all of us a question with a little girl's voice. "Is teacher petite??" Well, first, although I think our teacher is beautiful, her beauty involves mature, knowledge, and gravity. At that time, I didn't want to offend you teacher, really, but there was still some words emerging from my mouth. "Spartan" I said coldly. Well, I didn't mean that, sorry. I just want to say something. As a result, she heard some voice of giggling and laughing and said"Arthur, what are you talking about?? Do you want to be flunked????"

No comments: