Monday, May 21, 2007

Ha Ha The title page of ..........


Well, this this the title page of our boilogy united notes. In my opinion, the title page is nice. It imitates the journal of science Amercain and adds lots of interesting titles on the cover page. For example, the Chinese Herbalism is the lesson which is regarded as the most relaxing class. Besides, the people on the bottom is the imitation of the CSI. On seeing the film of CSI, I finally realize that why they do such gestures and poses. This is really a creative designing. Although the picture is too long to write some articles fitting, I still write something nonesense with my best efforts. Look!! I will achieve what I want. The article is becoming longer and longer, and the whole scene will looks harmonic and perfect.

No comments: